AIANI Fellow Program
The AIANI Fellow Program invites outstanding Israeli faculty members and scholars of all disciplines to apply for a visiting appointment at the University of Innsbruck. AIANI Fellows devote their time in Innsbruck to either teaching or research. A work contract with the University of Innsbruck will be given depending upon the scope of the assignment and the qualification of the candidate.
The applications can be made directly to AIANI through any department and faculty member of the University of Innsbruck who wants to invite an Israeli colleague to Innsbruck.
The AIANI Fellow is expected to be in residence for the duration of the stay. The program does not support, as a primary activity, off-side research. AIANI Fellows usually give a public lecture during their stay in Innsbruck, which is organized by AIANI, together with the respective department.
This should further promote the academic exchange, enhance the visibility of outstanding Israeli scientists in Innsbruck and especially give the university community and the interested general public the opportunity to get to know the research work of the Fellow.
Find some more information and the
application form here.
Please submit your proposals by
Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
Past AIANI Fellows at the University of Innsbruck
- Daniel Rittel - Technion - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
@ Institute for Basic Sciences in Civil Engineering, University of Innsbruck
- Romain Jammal-Abboud - University of Haifa - School of Social Work
- Shirly Levy - Tel Aviv University - Buchmann Faculty of Law
- Liliane Weissberg - University of Pennsylvania - Department of Germanic Languages and Literature
- Alon Segev - University of Connecticut - Department of Philosophy