AIANI Fellow Program
The AIANI Fellow Program invites outstanding Israeli faculty members and scholars of all disciplines to apply for a visiting appointment at the University of Innsbruck. AIANI Fellows devote their time in Innsbruck to either teaching or research. A work contract with the University of Innsbruck will be given depending upon the scope of the assignment and the qualification of the candidate.
The applications can be made directly to AIANI through any department and faculty member of the University of Innsbruck who wants to invite an Israeli colleague to Innsbruck.
The AIANI Fellow is expected to be in residence for the duration of the stay. The program does not support, as a primary activity, off-side research. AIANI Fellows usually give a public lecture during their stay in Innsbruck, which is organized by AIANI, together with the respective department.
This should further promote the academic exchange, enhance the visibility of outstanding Israeli scientists in Innsbruck and especially give the university community and the interested general public the opportunity to get to know the research work of the Fellow.
Find some more information and the
application form here.
Please submit your proposals by
Past AIANI Fellows at the University of Innsbruck
- Sigal Kaplan, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, February 2019
@ Department of Infrastructure Engineering
- Celia Wasserstein-Fassberg, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, January 2019
@ Department of Law
- Jonathan Toker - Bar-Ilan University, February/March 2018
@ Department of Physics
- Faisal Azaiza Faiza - University of Haifa, April 2018
- Kedar Yarden - Beit Berl College, April/May 2018
- Noam Zadoff - Indiana University, May/June 2018
- Orit Schwarz-Franco - Beit Berl College, June 2018
- Linor Hadar - Beit Berl College, June 2018
- Joshua Berman - Bar-Ilan University, October 2018
- Romain Jammal-Abboud - University of Haifa, February 2017
@ Department of Educational Science
- Daniel Rittel - Technion, February 2017
- Ittay Eyal - Cornell University/Technion, April 2017
@ Department of Computer Science
- Rafal Zalas - Technion, December 2017
- Aviv Gibali - ORT Braude College, December 2017
- Anat Stavans - Bei Berl College, February 2016
- Shirly Levy - Tel Aviv University, November 2016
- Liliane Weissberg - University of Pennsylvania, November 2016
- Alon Segev - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, December 2016